These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
Weekly incident report not posted by press time Monday, July 10
• A credit card and ID reportedly were stolen overnight from an unlocked car in the 900 block of Elm Street.
• More than $5,000 in authorized transactions reportedly were made from a resident’s bank account.
No reports between June 28 and July 5 that fit The Record’s standards for publication.
• Credit cards reportedly were stolen from the locker room at LA Fitness, 115 Skokie Valley Road.
• Nearly $4,000 in electronic toothbrushes and razors reportedly were stolen around 3:43 p.m. from Target, 2099 Skokie Valley Road.
• A catalytic converter reportedly as stolen overnight rom a car parked at a hotel in the 1500 block of County Line Road.
• About $700 worth of fragrances reportedly were stolen at 10:12 a.m. from Ulta, 135 Skokie Valley Road.
• Two gas-powered leaf blowers and a trimmer reportedly were stolen from the 1800 block of Clavey Road.
• A mailed check reportedly was stolen, altered and cashed for an undisclosed amount.
• More than $800 in razor blades reportedly were stolen from Walgreens, 1825 Willow Road.
• More than $12,000 reportedly was illegally withdrawn from a resident’s bank account.
• More than $1,500 in cosmetics reportedly were stolen from Walgreens, 1825 Willow Road.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen sometime between July 1-4 rom a car parked in the 500 block of Green Bay Road.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.