These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
Weekly incident reports not published by press time (Monday, Nov. 27).
• Multiple checks reportedly were stolen, altered and cashed for an amount exceeding $5,000.
• An unlocked bicycle reportedly was stolen between 8:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m. from a bike rack at Carleton Washburne School, 515 Hibbard Road.
• An unlocked bicycle and helmet reportedly were stolen between Nov. 10-12 from a bike rack at The Skokie School, 520 Glendale Ave.
• Several fraudulent checks reportedly were cashed against a resident’s bank account between Oct. 17-24 in the amount of $22,143.
• Four pairs of sunglasses reportedly were stolen from a car in the 2700 block of Skokie Valley Road.
• Several items reportedly were stolen from Loud Pizza Records in the 700 block of Central Avenue.
• A Northfield man was arrested for allegedly resisting arrest and aggravated assault. The Record is pursuing more information on this report.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen overnight from a car parked in the 600 block of Park Drive.
• A rock reportedly was thrown through a window of a business in the 600 block of Green Bay Road.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.