These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A package reportedly was stolen from a porch in the 900 block of Chestnut Avenue.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen from a car parked at a home in the 400 block of Ridge Road.
• Two train cars reportedly were defaced with graffiti at the Linden Square CTA stop, 349 Linden Ave.
• A home reportedly was broken into in the 400 block of Wilshire Drive East. A door to the home reportedly was unlocked.
• A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after allegedly propositioning an individual in the 1500 block of Sheridan Road.
• A dog walker reportedly was threatened in the 300 block of Skokie Boulevard.
• Apple AirPods reportedly were stolen from a classroom at New Trier High School, 385 Winnetka Ave.
• More than $850 in medicine and alcohol reportedly were stolen from Walgreens, 925 Green Bay Road.
• Several packages reportedly were stolen from a home in the 600 block of Garland Avenue.
• A car reportedly was stolen overnight from a business. The business reportedly was unlocked and the car keys were inside the building. The alleged stolen vehicle was recovered in Chicago, the report says.
• A check mailed between Jan. 21-Feb. 1 reportedly was stolen, altered and cashed in an amount exceeding $5,000.
• A $95 bottle of Scotch reportedly was stolen from Binny’s Beverage Depot, 85 Green Bay Road.
• A mailed check reportedly was stolen, altered and cashed for $1,700.
• A mailed check reportedly was stolen, altered and cashed for $10,000.
• Several fraudulent charges reportedly were made to a resident’s credit card after an unknown individual reportedly canceled the credit card and acquired a new one.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.