These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
Reports not updated by press time (Monday morning, Nov. 28)
• A catalytic converter and oxygen sensor reportedly were stolen from a car in the 1100 block of Cherry Street. The reported loss is $2,250.
• Multiple packages reportedly were stolen from a building in the 400 block of Winnetka Avenue.
• A street pole and staircase reportedly were defaced with spray paint in the 1000 block of Hubbard Place.
• Multiple packages reportedly were stolen between Oct. 12-17. The reported loss is nearly $692.
• An unlocked car reportedly was stolen from a home in the 100 block of Hawthorn Avenue. According to the report, offenders entered a car in the driveway and opened the garage door to access and steal a separate unlocked car with the keys inside.
• A home reportedly was broken into in the 1000 block of Hohlfelder Road. It is unclear what, if anything, was stolen or damaged.
• A snowblower reportedly was fraudulently purchased at a hardware store using a resident’s personal information.
• A vehicle’s window reportedly was smashed overnight while it was parked in a driveway in the 1900 block of Willow Hill Court.
• Items worth about $2,750 reportedly were stolen overnight from an unlocked car parked in a driveway in the 200 block of Latrobe Avenue.
• About $500 worth of items reportedly were stolen overnight from an unlocked car parked in a driveway in the 1500 block of Mount Pleasant Lane.
No activity reported during the week of Nov. 18-23
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.