These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• Catalytic converters reportedly were stolen from five cars at Chicago Storage North, 3510 Wilmette Ave.
• Multiple bottles of alcohol reportedly were stolen from Fresh Farms in Edens Plaza, 3232 Lake Ave.
• A wallet, including cash and a FOID card, reportedly were stolen from an unlocked car in the 900 block of Central Avenue.
• Sunglasses reportedly were stolen from an unlocked car in the 500 block of Maple Avenue.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 5:30-6:30 p.m. from the deck at Centennial Pool, 2300 Old Glenview Road.
• A car reportedly was stolen overnight from a driveway in the 1300 block of Westmoor Trail. Police say the car was recovered in Evanston.
• Wallets, an iPad, a credit card and cash reportedly were stolen from a car in the 1200 block of Westmoor Trail. The reported loss is $2,660.
• Six other cars reportedly were broken into with nothing stolen overnight Aug. 4-5. The locations were the 1300 block of Westmoor Trail, the 1300 block of Sunview Lane, the 1100 block of Oak Street, the 1200 block of Spruce Street and the 400 block of Glendale Avenue.
• A storage unit reportedly was rented using a resident’s personal information.
• A car reportedly was stolen overnight from a home in the 1600 block of Mt. Pleasant.
No reported activity from Aug. 5-12
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.