These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• Personal items reportedly were taken from two unlocked cars in an unlocked garage in the 200 block of Maple Avenue.
• Retail items reportedly were stolen from the Jewel-Osco, 1517 Sheridan Road, in Plaza del Lago.
• A street sign reportedly was stolen from the intersection of Blackhawk and Seminole.
• Retail items reportedly were stolen from the Jewel at 411 Green Bay Road.
• More than $5,000 reportedly were charged to a resident’s credit card without the resident’s knowledge.
• About $375 in damage reportedly was caused by spray paint on a concrete wall at the intersection of Tower Road and Old Green Bay Road.
• Unauthorized transactions totaling $3,960 reportedly were made from a resident’s bank account between April 5-7.
• Items reported at about $300 reportedly were stolen from Walgreens, 925 Green Bay Road.
• Food times reportedly were stolen around 7:15 p.m. from Grand Foods, 341 Hazel Ave.
• Food times reportedly were stolen around 3:15 p.m. from Grand Foods, 341 Hazel Ave.
• More than $2,500 in electronics reportedly were purchased on Feb. 28 using a resident’s information without the resident’s authorization.
• A construction tool reportedly was taken from a work truck between 1-2 p.m. in the 300 block of Lagoon Drive. The reported loss is $12,000.
• A package reportedly was stolen from a front porch in the 600 block of Ivy Court.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.