These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
WILMETTE (Updated on Tuesday, Jan. 30)
• Liquor bottles valued at $117 reportedly were stolen from Walgreens, 3232 Lake Ave.
• A wallet containing credit cards reportedly was stolen from an unlocked car in the 3500 block of Forest Avenue.
• A car’s driver’s side window reportedly was smashed in the 400 block of 5th Street.
• Three individuals reportedly used counterfeit $100 bills for purchases in the 3200 block of Lake Avenue.
• A mailed check reportedly was stolen, altered and cashed in an amount exceeding $5,000.
No reports between Jan. 17-24 that fit The Record’s standards of publication.
• Several skin-care items reportedly were stolen from a business in the 600 block of Elm Place.
No reports between Jan. 15-21 that fit The Record’s standards for publication.
No reported activity between Jan. 19-26
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.