These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• About $500 worth of alcohol reportedly was stolen from a store in the 400 block of Green Bay Road.
• More than $700 in comic books reportedly were stolen from a store in the 1100 block of Central Avenue.
• More than $13,000 in charges reportedly were made on a fraudulent credit account taken out using a resident’s personal information.
• A package reportedly was stolen from a building vestibule in the 1100 block of Greenleaf.
• Nearly $200 in damage reportedly was caused by graffiti on a ceremony post in the 400 block of Green Bay Trail.
• Police arrested a Chicago woman for the alleged burglary of Glencoe Union Church in November, when more than $1,000 in musical instrument and other items reportedly were stolen.
• A car window reportedly was broken and the steering wheel reportedly damaged in the 1900 block of Linden Avenue.
• Several packages reportedly were stolen from front steps in the 1300 Lincoln Avenue.
• Multiple packages reportedly were stolen from a front porch in the 200 block of Central Avenue.
• About $25 worth of candy reportedly was stolen from the Shell gas station, 1855 Willow Road.
No reports submitted by press time
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.