These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A car reportedly was stolen between July 13-Aug. 16 from the 1900 block of Schiller Avenue.
• A locked bicycle reportedly was stolen from the train station in the 700 block of Green Bay Road.
• A locked electric bicycle reportedly was stolen from the CTA station in the 300 block of Linden Avenue.
• A resident reportedly was scammed out of $300 by a person online who claimed to be selling concert tickets.
• Two bicycles reportedly were stolen from a property in the 1200 block of Elmwood Avenue.
• Donated items reportedly were stolen from a storage area at 700 Oak St.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between Aug. 31 and Sept. 1 from a car in the 1100 block of Merrill St.
• A Palatine resident was arrested on an outstanding warrant for allegedly stealing the tip jar from Hometown Coffee and Juice on April 30.
• Jewelry valued at nearly $62,000 reportedly went missing in June. According to the report, the jewelry owner believes the jewelry was in donated clothing
• A change purse reportedly was stolen from a car in the 300 block of Bluff St.
• A car reportedly was stolen from a driveway in the 800 block of Old Trail.
• Two packages reportedly were stolen from a front porch in the 3100 block of Warbler Place.
• Two packages reportedly were stolen on Sept. 7 between 1:30-2:30 p.m. from a front porch in the 1100 block of Kent Avenue.
• Cosmetics valued at more than $1,000 reportedly were stolen from Walgreens, 655 Elm Place.
• A backpack containing a laptop, AirPods and cash reportedly were stolen from a person at Highland Park Hospital, 777 Park Ave.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen from a car at a hotel in the 1500 block of County Line Road.
• Two vacuum cleaners and clothing reportedly were stolen from Target, 2099 Skokie Valley Road.
• A locked bicycle and several bike parts reportedly were stolen from New Trier High School, 7 S. Happ Road.
No activity reported between Sept. 8-15
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.