These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• An unlocked car reportedly was broken into and burglarized around 3:23 p.m. in the 500 block of 5th Street.
• A check reportedly was stolen from a room at Mather Place, 2801 Old Glenview Road, before it was altered and cashed for $4,953.11 .
• A locked bicycle reportedly was stolen from the Metra Station at 722 Green Bay Road.
• A side window of a car reportedly was shattered in the 400 block of Lauren Avenue.
• A locked bicycle reportedly was stolen from a bike rack at the Metra station, 722 Green Bay Road.
No reported activity that meets The Record’s standards for publication
• A resident reportedly lost an unknown amount of money purchasing Taylor Swift tickets on Craigslist that the resident never received.
• Jewelry reportedly was stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Fairfield Road.
• Catalytic converters reportedly were stolen from two cars parked at a hotel in the 1500 block of County Line Road.
• About $2,500 worth of toiletries reportedly were stolen at 12:53 p.m. from Target, 2099 Skokie Valley Road.
• A package valued at $240 reportedly was stolen from a front porch in the 900 block of Deerfield Road.
• A car reportedly was broken into between 5:25 a.m. and 12:05 p.m. in the 300 block of Happ Road. The car’s window reportedly was smashed.
• A license plate reportedly was stolen between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. May 23 off a car in the 300 block of Happ Road.
No activity reported between May 26-June 3
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.