These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• About $200 worth of food and beverage items reportedly were stolen from Walgreens, 811 Green Bay Road.
• An unlocked car reportedly was stolen from a driveway in the 900 block of Cherokee. The car was recovered on April 12 in the 3500 block of W. Eastwood in Chicago, police say.
• At least five unlocked cars reportedly were illegally entered overnight and burglarized of change and various items. The incidents happened in the 1200 block of Cleveland, 1900 block of Elmwood, 800 block of Greenwood Avenue and 2100 block of Old Glenview Road.
• Hockey equipment valued at $600 reportedly was stolen between March 22-April 6from the Winnetka Ice Center.
• A resident reportedly was scammed while attempting to renew passports online. A processing fee reportedly reportedly was paid before the resident notified authorities of the alleged scam.
• An unlocked car reportedly was burglarized between 5:30 p.m. and 7:50 a.m. in a driveway in the 200 block of Lockwood Avenue.
No activity reported that fits The Record’s standards for publication
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.