Make sure to study up before hitting the polls Tuesday, June 28, to cast your votes in the Gubernatorial Primary Election.
Aside from choices for governor, the ballot includes races for numerous county positions, as well as regional ones such as seats on the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District board.
For information about the judicial portion of the ballot, be sure to check out the JUDICIAL ELECTION GUIDE from Injustice Watch.
To get more information related to your experience at the polls, from polling locations to registering to vote to a look at your ballot, visit the website of the Cook County Clerk’s Office.
Below is what New Trier Township voters will see on their ballots, whether they select Democratic or Republican:
COUNTY AND MORE LOCAL RACES
Cook County Clerk
• Karen Yarborough (incumbent)
Cook County Treasurer
• Maria Pappas (incumbent)
Cook County Board of Commissioners — District 13 (Incumbent Larry Sufferdin retiring)
• Josina Morita, of Skokie
Cook County Board of Commissioners — District 14
• Scott Britton, of Glenview
• Benton Howser, of Wilmette
New Trier Township Democratic Committeeperson
• Dean Maragos, of Winnetka (incumbent)
Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Commissioner (6-year term, 3 seats)
• Mariyana T. Spyropoulos (incumbent)
• Yumeka Brown
• Patricia Theresa Flynn
• Frank Avila
• Rick Garcia
• Cristina P. Nonato
• Precious W. Brady-Davis
• Sharon Waller
• R. Cary Capparelli
NATIONAL AND STATE RACES
• Tammy Duckworth (incumbent)
U.S. Rep., 10th Congressional District
• Brad Schneider (incumbent)
• Joseph Severino
State Representative, 18th
• Robyn Gabel (incumbent)
• Charles Hutchinson, of Wilmette
STATE OF ILLINOIS
• Darren Bailey and Stephanie Trussell
• Paul Schimpf and Carolyn Schofield
• Richard C. Irvin and Avery Bourne
• Gary Rabine and Aaron Del Mar
• Max Solomon and Latasha H. Fields
• Jesse Sullivan and Kathleen Murphy
• Kwame Raoul (incumbent)
• Susana Mendoza (incumbent)
• Shannon Teresi
• Michael Frerichs (incumbent)
• Tom Demmer
The Record is a nonprofit, nonpartisan community newsroom that relies on reader support to fuel its independent local journalism.
Subscribe to The Record to fund responsible news coverage for your community.
Already a subscriber? You can make a tax-deductible donation at any time.