These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A package reportedly was taken from a front porch in the 300 block of Linden Avenue. The package reportedly was recovered in the 400 block of Third Street.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen sometime between May 30-June 20 off a car in the 600 block of Leamington Avenue.
• An unlocked bicycle reportedly was stolen on June 6 from Harper School, 1101 Dartmouth St.
• A car reportedly was stolen between 9-10 a.m. from the 200 block of Third Street.
• Cash reportedly was stolen from an unlocked car parked on the street in the 200 block of Third Street.
• A shopper reported that they were battered by another patron of the Walgreens at 811 Green Bay Road.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen from a car sometime between June 1-12 in the 1300 block of Gregory Avenue.
• The windshield of a car reportedly was damaged between March 8-June 10 at Duke Childs Field, 1390 Willow Road
• Two utility boxes reportedly were vandalized between June 1-15.
• A locked bicycle reportedly was stolen between May 23-26 at New Trier High School, 385 Winnetka Ave.
• An unauthorized transaction of more than $12,000 reportedly was made on a resident’s credit card.
No activity reported from June 17-14
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.