These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A Jewel employee reportedly was battered outside of the store at 411 Green Bay Road. A offender allegedly knocked the broom out of the employee’s hands and punched the employee.
• Catalytic converters reportedly were stolen from two cars in separate incidents — one in the 1200 block of Maple Street between June 11-14 and the other in the 600 block of Leclarie Avenue between June 14-15.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen from a rental car parked in the 200 block of Charles Place.
• The rear window of a car reportedly was broken between 7 a.m.-2:40 p.m. while it was parked on the street in the 800 block of Elmwood Avenue.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen at 11:57 a.m. from an unlocked car parked at Chase Bank, 50 Skokie Blvd.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen from an unlocked locker at Michigan Shores Club, 911 Michgan Ave., at 7:49 a.m. when the reporting victim was swimming.
• An unsecured bicycle reportedly was stolen between June 2-10 from the bike rack at McKenzie School, 649 Prairie Ave.
• Cash and credit cards reportedly were stolen from an unlocked car between 11:20 a.m.-2:05 p.m. at Duke Childs Field, 1321 Willow Road.
• Jewelry worth more than $5,000 reportedly was stolen between 3:15-3:25 p.m. from a home in the 900 block of Sunset Road.
• Permanent marker reportedly was used to vandalize a home and a car in the 900 block of Pine Street.
• An unlocked bicycle reportedly was stolen from a bike rack at the Metra Station, 724 Green Bay Road.
June 7 and 9
• Packets containing anti-Semitic literature reportedly were dropped in the parkway of homes in the 300 block of Sunset Ridge and 300 block of Riverdale Drive. The incidents were reported just days after similar packets were found on a block in Wilmette. Winnetka and Glencoe homes also received anti-Semitic literature in parkways overnight on April 29.
• Jewelry and watches reportedly were taken between 2 p.m.-midnight from a home in the 0 block of Bristol Road. According to the report, entry was gained by forcing open a second-story window.
• A wallet, credit cards and more reportedly were stolen from the center console of an unlocked car in the 500 block of Greenwood Avenue. Multiple unauthorized charges reportedly were made using the credit cards.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.