Police Reports: Four bikes stolen, $3,000 in work materials taken
These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A street sign for Mohawk Road reportedly was missing at the corner of Iroquois Road.
• An unlocked bicycle reportedly was taken from a residence in the 1100 block of Asbury Avenue.
• Construction equipment, reported at $2,436, reportedly were taken from a driveway in the 1400 block of Tower Road.
• Three unlocked bicycles reportedly were stolen in two incidents between 7-7:30 p.m. from the parkway at Pine Street and Ardsley Road.
• About $700 in unauthorized purchases reportedly were made on a resident’s credit card.
• A resident’s personal information reportedly was used to apply for a loan without the resident’s authorization.
•A car reportedly was vandalized in the 1600 block of Willow Road.
• A resident’s personal information reportedly was used to apply for a PayPal account without the resident’s authorization.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
This article was developed using publicly available information, such as press releases, municipal records and social media posts.