These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A street sign for Mohawk Road reportedly was missing at the corner of Iroquois Road.
• An unlocked bicycle reportedly was taken from a residence in the 1100 block of Asbury Avenue.
• Construction equipment, reported at $2,436, reportedly were taken from a driveway in the 1400 block of Tower Road.
• Three unlocked bicycles reportedly were stolen in two incidents between 7-7:30 p.m. from the parkway at Pine Street and Ardsley Road.
• About $700 in unauthorized purchases reportedly were made on a resident’s credit card.
• A resident’s personal information reportedly was used to apply for a loan without the resident’s authorization.
•A car reportedly was vandalized in the 1600 block of Willow Road.
• A resident’s personal information reportedly was used to apply for a PayPal account without the resident’s authorization.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.