These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A package reportedly was stolen from a home in the 1600 block in Highland Avenue.
• Retail items reportedly were stolen at 4:26 p.m. from the Walgreen’s at 3232 Lake Avenue.
• Building materials reportedly were stolen overnight from the construction site at Loyola Academy, 1100 Laramie Ave.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen from an unlocked garage in the 400 block of Greenleaf Avenue.
• A vulgar phrase reportedly was written in permanent marker on a traffic control box in the 1500 block of Lake Avenue.
• A resident reported someone fraudulently used their personal information to rent a car for $181.14.
• More than $5,000 in fraudulent charges to a Nordstrom credit card were reported by a resident.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty