These reports were pulled from police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe) during the week of Sunday-Saturday, Jan. 10-16.
• Power tools were stolen from a work truck in the 1100 block of Mohawk Road.
• Spray-paint graffiti was reported on the concession stand at Canal Shores Golf Course, 200 Maple Ave.
• It was reported unknown offender(s) used both the victim’s and his spouse’s personal identifiers to apply for duplicate driver’s licenses at the Secretary of State.
• A victim’s information was used to access their TCF debit card to make purchases, worth $1,638, between Jan. 4-5.
• Construction debris was left without permission in a private parking lot in the 900 block of Green Bay Road.
• A package, worth $50, was stolen between 10:33 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of Oak Street.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.