Police Reports: Property thefts and graffiti at golf course
These reports were pulled from police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe) during the week of Sunday-Saturday, Jan. 10-16.
• Power tools were stolen from a work truck in the 1100 block of Mohawk Road.
• Spray-paint graffiti was reported on the concession stand at Canal Shores Golf Course, 200 Maple Ave.
• It was reported unknown offender(s) used both the victim’s and his spouse’s personal identifiers to apply for duplicate driver’s licenses at the Secretary of State.
• A victim’s information was used to access their TCF debit card to make purchases, worth $1,638, between Jan. 4-5.
• Construction debris was left without permission in a private parking lot in the 900 block of Green Bay Road.
• A package, worth $50, was stolen between 10:33 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of Oak Street.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
This article was developed using publicly available information, such as press releases, municipal records and social media posts.