• Three unlocked vehicles were reported stolen overnight from driveways in a three-block area east of Hibbard Road between Tower Road and Pine Street. One car each was stolen from: the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue, the 700 block of Ardsley Road and the 1300 block of Westmoor Terrace.
• Personal items were reported stolen from multiple vehicles along Hibbard Road. In all three instances, passenger-side windows were damaged. Purses were taken from cars in the 500 block of Hibbard Road and 400 block of Hibbard Road, and a backpack was taken from a car in the 500 block of Hibbard.
• An unlocked vehicle in the 900 block of Pine Street was entered at 2:28 a.m. A key fob was left inside the vehicle and may have been removed, police say. The amount of loss is unknown.
• Two garage-door openers were removed at 3:46 a.m. from unlocked vehicles parked in a driveway located in the 800 block of Prospect Avenue. The estimated loss is $50, police say.
• An unlocked vehicle was stolen from a driveway in the 100 block of Ash Street sometime between 7 p.m. Oct. 4 and 7:27 a.m. Oct. 5. The vehicle’s key fob was left inside. The estimated loss is in excess of $5,000, police say.
Winnetka Police Reports are taken from police-file summaries from the Winnetka Police Department. Incidents that do not have an effect on public safety have been removed.