These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
Nothing reported March 25-April 1 that fits The Record’s editorial guidelines for publication.
• The grass reportedly was damaged at Indian Hill Park in the amount of $600.
• An account at PNC Bank reportedly was open without a resident’s knowledge.
• An unlocked car reportedly was stolen between 9:30-11 a.m. from a driveway in the 500 block of Winnetka Avenue.
• A package reportedly was stolen on Feb. 16 from a porch in the 500 block of Willow Road. The package was reportedly worth $125.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen from a care in the 1800 block of Willow Road.
• Funds reportedly were fraudulently withdrawn from a resident’s Chase Bank account.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.