These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• A catalytic converter reportedly was removed overnight from a car parked on the street in the 1500 block of Forest Ave.
• A car reportedly was stolen at 11:40 a.m. from the Shawnee Service Center, 332 Linden Ave. A male subject reportedly entered the service shop and told staff he was there for an interview. He reportedly then drove away in a 2008 Mercedes Benz 350
• Personal items reportedly were stolen from a residence in the 400 block of Ridge Road after force was used to enter the home.
• A bicycle, a Trek 3700, reportedly was stolen from a bike rack at Wilmette Junior High, 620 Locust Road.
• Airpods reportedly were stolen from a bathroom at New Trier High School’s Winnetka campus, 385 Winnetka Ave.
• A resident told police that someone entered their vehicle and left garbage overnight in the 100 block of Birch Street.
• A resident reported that someone used their personal information to apply for loans.
•Three identity thefts were reported that included unknown subjects reportedly opening accounts in residents’ names.
• Multiple flags reportedly were stolen overnight from the Glencoe Golf Course. The reported loss is $280.
• A loan of $132,700 reportedly was fraudulently taken out in the name of Northfield business in early September. The incident is under investigation.
• Wet cement reportedly was damaged when drawings were made in it at Drury Lane and Thackeray Lane. The reported loss is $350.
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested for nonviolent crimes in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has broad community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty